Friday, May 23, 2008

He's back!

Hooray, Dada is back! We made it. She was so happy this morning, she even wanted to brush her teeth again! She made sure we brushed ours too. (Not that I wouldn't have...). I should have messed up the bathtub a bit before he got back because not only did she not brush her teeth, she didn't take a bath while Eric was gone either. He usually gives her a bath and puts her to bed. (I did manage to put her to bed every night, but not in her own room. We're both sick, so it was just easier.) Don't worry, she did take one shower in the middle of the week but only because she refused to be separated from me by a glass shower door.

I don't know how single parents do it. Or people with more than one kid. Seems impossible.

They're both napping now, while I'm downing my 6th giant cup of tea, trying to get rid of this cold.

1 comment:

Cathie said...

Mathias didn't get a bath the whole week Hans was in Germany either! Some things are just best left for Dada/Papa to do. Glad to hear Eric is back - now I hope you can get some extra rest to recover from your cold!

Catherine