The girl on the left is in another class, the girl the second from the right is Katie's sister, and the rest of the girls are in Casey's class. They gave out little princess activity books to work on (match the princess to her prince, match the princess to her little friend) and of course Casey and I couldn't do any of them. Casey kept asking me for help and I had to tell her to ask Katie's sister. I was able to name the 7 dwarfs for the most part.
Afterwards, we went outside and hung out with Casey's new BFF Karena and her mom. The girls wrote in their journals. Don't they look like they are studying? Then Casey and I walked them over to Marshalls to meet Karena's dad and brother and we also picked up some party shoes (as you can see she didn't have any). Now if she gets invited to another bday party while she is still size 9, we are all set. I don't think I can convince her to wear her puffy party dress again though. Especially in the car seat. Luckily I brought a change of clothes for the ride home.
No comments:
Post a Comment