Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The latest

Sunday night we couldn't take it anymore, we had to get out of the house. Casey woke up that morning saying "Kyle and DanDan (Cami)." (She still calls her DanDan although she can say Cami. I guess she's just used to it.) We met Veronica, Ted, Kyle, and Cami at the mall so the kids could ride the mall rides. Put in 50 cents and drive the bus/train/car or ride the tiny carousel. Casey had a blast.

Casey absolutely refused to wear a diaper, so we felt like we had a ticking time bomb on our hands. Veronica gave us a pull-up and so we put it on her and breathed a sigh of relief.

They have a party store at that mall so I went in and got a whole bag of cheap sunglasses and popped the lenses out since Casey was very sad to have broken her other pair. I also picked up a bag of M&Ms since we've been going through them pretty quickly.

Yesterday we went to Hobee's with Katie and Marie. Casey saw a bottle of wine on the shelf and said, "That's wine! My daddy likes wine." Marie and I got a good laugh out of that. She had "eggies" and cheese and after every bite she gave an enthusiastic "MMMM!"

This morning she woke up and I tried to get her to sit on the potty but she was having none of it. She had breakfast sans diaper and then told me when she was ready to go! Sorry for all the potty talk. Eric has been out of town the last couple of days and he has a little dish with his share of M&Ms on the counter. Casey insisted that we save them for him.

You'll be happy to know that Casey found the camera, so I will take some pictures soon.

No comments: