Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dropoff


Today when I was walking to my car after daycare I paused to notice a strange noise, really a lack of noise. She didn't cry. I always hang out for a bit and we walk around and say hi to the kids and see what they're doing and look at the dogs. Then I hand her over to someone. Today when I handed her over I wouldn't say she was happy about it but she didn't cry.

Yesterday I dropped her off at snack time and she was in the highchair and whining that she wanted to come with me when they put some dried cranberries on her tray. She sadly put a clump of them in her mouth and then her eyes got big and she said "Mmmmm!!!" All the adults started cracking up.

Here's a picture of her paying bills and getting a bit of reading done before daycare.

No comments: